Tourism Ireland have a marketing campaign underway to promote Northern Ireland in Great Britain.
The campaign is running under the strapline: Northern Ireland – Embrace a Giant Spirit
- A media partnership with The Guardian, which runs for one month (with ads running in both the print and online versions of the newspaper).
- An extensive publicity programme to generate positive coverage for Northern Ireland in GB media outlets. This will include visits to Northern Ireland by key journalists and influencers.
- Co-operative advertising with air and sea partners to promote direct access to Northern Ireland from GB.
- Social media promotions, highlighting inspirational content about Northern Ireland, to help keep the destination ‘front-of-mind’ with prospective GB visitors.
- A partnership with a major media outlet in Scotland.
- Distribution / promotion of a new Northern Ireland reassurance video – showing that Northern Ireland has all the required new health and safety measures in place.
To support this activity, Tourism Ireland are seeking experiential Holiday Offers from accommodation, attraction and activity providers and also include an attractive, engaging image to catch Ireland.com visitors attention.